Hostesses and stewards are representative figures found at conventions, meetings, concerts and events. Mainly, they are involved in welcoming participants and giving out information, collecting the participants’ personal info and distributing material, accommodating the public at the entrance to the event/exhibition and distributing information material, gadgets and more.
The hostess keeps the progress of the event under control by intervening in case of need and reporting difficulties to referents.
CPR Solution puts its own headquarters at the client’s disposal for meetings and briefings.
All our staff is regularly contracted and insured against accidents and civil liability.
- Trade Show Hostess/Steward: Hostesses assist exhibitors and attend to the stands, welcome participants into the dedicated area, and distribute information materials and gadgets.
- Welcome Hostess/Steward: These hostesses manage the guest accreditations, register participants, and provide information about the event.
- Meeting and Convention Hostess/Steward: Hostesses and stewards greet and accredit participants, delivering folders and brochures. They also organize the reception space, accompany participants to reserved seating, sort and update the speakers’ desk. During the course of the meeting they focus on assistance to the audience and speakers.
- Musical and theatrical events Hostesses/Stewards: Hostesses and stewards welcome participants in the foyer, organize cloakroom service, distribute programs, and accompany guests to their seats or to reserved sectors.
- Hostess/Steward for exhibition: Hostesses welcome participants in the foyer, organize cloakroom service, distribute programs, and accompany guests to their seats or to reserved sectors.
- Promotional Tours Hostess/Steward: Hostesses take part in promotional events designed for impact, which are then repeated throughout the target audience’s various places of interest. In addition to attending to the stands and taking care of the distribution of advertising material, they provide organizational and logistical support for successive stages of the event.
- Hostess/Steward on skate: Thanks to the impact of her image and the ability to move fast, the hostess on skates is able to catch the public’s fancy, pointing its attention to product related features and special offers while distributing information materials and gadgets. Hostesses and stewards may use roller skates, rollerblades, tandem bicycles, skateboards, and Seagways.